Apply now to Teclabs EdTech Acceleration Program
1. Applications must be submitted before April 10, 2018. The sooner you apply, the better.
2. We select up to 5 projects each batch.
3. We start the program on May 1st. 2018, so teams can have time to make a plan.
4. The program is 5 months long, and it is structured in a way that all teams must define a working plan, attend to weekly scrum meetings, startup talks, one on one with the staff, founders meetings, plus other events. This makes the program highly intensive.
5. The program will take place inside the Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Monterrey for most of the time and in Campus Chihuahua for a few weeks.
6. At least one member of the teams is required to take the whole program in Monterrey and Chihuahua, Mexico.
7. We invest 30K USD in every team in exchange of equity in the company.
8. Every team must cover 8K USD for the acceleration program.
9. We provide office space, infrastructure and communication services to our companies.
10. All teams are required to incorporate a US company, and we recommend a Delaware corporation most of the time.
11. After the 5-month program, we continue helping our companies with connections and potential investors. We are partners, so this means we are together on your business.
11. At the end of the program we organize a Demo Day that allows companies present before investors, entrepreneurs, educators and an awesome community.
Who can participate?
Teclabs Edtech Accelerator is looking for globally-minded, early stage edtech entrepreneurs. Your startup must be globally-oriented and easy to scale. We accept startups that are both in early stage and startups that are already launched/incorporated, but all startups must be under two years old.
Teams must be 2-4 founders. Above that, we consider it could be difficult for teams to reach agreements. No solopreneurs in this moment.
Teams must show capabilities to build a business (not necessarily with previous experience). We look for teams with great passion and technical and business capabilities.
Our main area is Education Technologies focused on:
- Life long learning
- Online learning and higher education
- Emerging tech for learning
- Future of K-12
Click in any button below to start your application NOW!